Public speaking is very different. Those reactions can’t be gauged so the primal fear of rejection sets in. This often leads to anxiety and even panic and the fear that speaking in public will go wrong can become a self-fulfilling prophecy as all of that leads the speaker to ‘fluff their lines’.
Archive for month: July, 2019
Sometimes you can look in the mirror and not like what you see. And you may no longer feel like the energetic New Yorker that hustles effortlessly uptown for work then downtown for drinks that you once were. You used to be able to do several activities at once but these days, not only do you lack the energy, you lack the confidence—because you have gained weight.
When you hear that someone is a hypnotist, what comes to mind? Is it someone on a stage being overly dramatic, putting audience members in trance-like states and making them quack like a duck or bark like a dog? Maybe it is someone who makes people think they are walking on tightropes. Hypnosis can be for entertainment, but can also can be a powerful tool for creating change.
Hypnotherapy has been in use across the world for hundreds of years, for lots of different reasons. And celebrities making use of it is nothing new either. It’s rumored that Mozart claimed that he wrote one of his most famous works – “Cosi fan tutte” while under hypnosis.
Freedom Hypnosis NYC
We Are Available on Call for Free Consultation: (917) 300-1809
- Tuesday-Thursday: 12pm to 8pm
- Saturday: 12pm to 6pm
- Sunday, Monday & Friday: Closed
- FreedomHypnosisNYC.comSharpen Your Confidence with HypnosisJune 9, 2019 - 12:12 pm
- FreedomHypnosisNYC.comImprove Your Sleep With HypnosisJune 9, 2019 - 10:42 am
- FreedomHypnosisNYC.comHypnosis To Heal Heart-BreakJune 8, 2019 - 11:49 pm
- FreedomHYpnosisNYC.comOvercome Fears Forever with HypnosisJune 8, 2019 - 10:54 pm