Getting the right amount of sleep is extremely important but in a city that “never sleeps,” sometimes getting enough rest can be difficult. New York City is vibrant and always bustling. Food and activities are available at any time of the day and for the most part, those are viewed as benefits. However, living in a city with so much stimulation can be annoying for those who, no matter how hard they try, cannot achieve restful sleep.
These are very trying times for our nation and the world. With shelter-in-place orders and travel restrictions as well as governmental recommendations to practice social distancing due to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), the opportunity to explore hypnosis, or continue with hypnosis sessions, may seem impossible. But there’s good news. Online hypnosis sessions are now offered by Freedom Hypnosis.
NYC is one of the most vibrant cities in the world. There is so much to do and see in just a few square miles. You can get Chinese food at 2 in the morning, Turkish food for lunch, and get in some gym time at midnight. And that’s great, right? The thing is, aside from its activity, much of NYC’s character comes from its locals, who are hardworking, busy people. Who hustle to keep food on the table, coach their children’s sports teams, and try their best to maintain a work/life balance.
It is 2020—how do you feel about it? For many, a new year, especially a new decade, means the promise of great possibilities and a fresh start. On the other hand, many feel quite the opposite.
Relax and close your eyes. You are getting sleepy. Very sleepy. I am going to start counting and when I reach 10, you will cluck like a chicken. One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, 10. Open your eyes.
It is entirely possible that you can be hypnotized, because you live your life in a state of hypnosis. We all hop from one trance state to another. The idea that you can’t be hypnotized is an excuse for not wanting the transformation desired.
Have you ever had an ah-ha moment? Something that all of a sudden, made things clear for you? Perhaps it was a problem that suddenly found its resolution or a forgotten memory that is recovered? Something was triggered in your mind that allowed that moment of clarity. Hypnotherapy is similar to that. It is a technique that accesses the subconscious mind which in turn enables an increase in the response to suggestion and changes to perception and memory.
Let’s face it, life moves fast and it can kick your butt at times. In a city as fast-paced as NYC, the hustle and bustle can wear people down and leave them overwhelmed. Everyone’s story is different and it could be filled with heartache or depression, and nowhere to turn. However, since there is so much activity in NYC, there is also greater access to services to help deal with life’s ups and downs, such as hypnosis.
Freedom Hypnosis NYC
We Are Available on Call for Free Consultation: (917) 300-1809
- Tuesday-Thursday: 12pm to 8pm
- Saturday: 12pm to 6pm
- Sunday, Monday & Friday: Closed
Disclaimer: Results may vary from individual to individual. Read More.
- FreedomHypnosisNYC.comSharpen Your Confidence with HypnosisOctober 18, 2019 - 4:05 pm
- FreedomHypnosisNYC.comImprove Your Sleep With HypnosisJune 9, 2019 - 10:42 am
- FreedomHypnosisNYC.comHypnosis To Heal Heart-BreakJune 8, 2019 - 11:49 pm
- FreedomHYpnosisNYC.comOvercome Fears Forever with HypnosisJune 8, 2019 - 10:54 pm
- Freedom Hypnosis NYCLose Weight with HypnosisJune 8, 2019 - 6:11 pm
- Freedom Hypnosis NYCStop SmokingJune 7, 2019 - 9:07 pm
- FreedomHypnosisNYC.comAnxiety Relief with HypnosisJune 6, 2019 - 10:41 pm
- Hypnosis to Forget
- Hypnosis to Cure Insomnia
- Online Hypnosis Services During These Unprecedented Times
- Best of Hypnotherapy Practices in NYC
- Impact of Hypnosis over Health in 2020
- Hypnosis NYC
- I can’t be Hypnotized!
- Hypnotherapy NYC
- Looking for Hypnosis NYC?
- Will hypnosis really work for me?
- What Can Hypnosis Help With?
- What Life Could be Like? – “If Only…”