When you were young, you probably hated bedtime. Bedtime meant the end of fun activities like reading, playing with friends, and watching television. It meant having to say good night to your toys and brushing your teeth. But as you grow older, the idea of falling asleep in a comfortable bed after a long day at work actually seems pretty fantastic and many people look forward to it.
You have not succumbed to the media’s comical portrayal of this medically-recognized technique and understand its power to aid in reforming bad habits, relieve anxiety, improve sleep, aid in weight loss, enhance general well-being, etc. Really the benefits are endless.
Public speaking is very different. Those reactions can’t be gauged so the primal fear of rejection sets in. This often leads to anxiety and even panic and the fear that speaking in public will go wrong can become a self-fulfilling prophecy as all of that leads the speaker to ‘fluff their lines’.
Freedom Hypnosis NYC
We Are Available on Call for Free Consultation: (917) 300-1809
- Tuesday-Thursday: 12pm to 8pm
- Saturday: 12pm to 6pm
- Sunday, Monday & Friday: Closed
- FreedomHypnosisNYC.comSharpen Your Confidence with HypnosisJune 9, 2019 - 12:12 pm
- FreedomHypnosisNYC.comImprove Your Sleep With HypnosisJune 9, 2019 - 10:42 am
- FreedomHypnosisNYC.comHypnosis To Heal Heart-BreakJune 8, 2019 - 11:49 pm
- FreedomHYpnosisNYC.comOvercome Fears Forever with HypnosisJune 8, 2019 - 10:54 pm