It is 2020—how do you feel about it? For many, a new year, especially a new decade, means the promise of great possibilities and a fresh start. On the other hand, many feel quite the opposite.
Relax and close your eyes. You are getting sleepy. Very sleepy. I am going to start counting and when I reach 10, you will cluck like a chicken. One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, 10. Open your eyes.
It is entirely possible that you can be hypnotized, because you live your life in a state of hypnosis. We all hop from one trance state to another. The idea that you can’t be hypnotized is an excuse for not wanting the transformation desired.
Have you ever had an ah-ha moment? Something that all of a sudden, made things clear for you? Perhaps it was a problem that suddenly found its resolution or a forgotten memory that is recovered? Something was triggered in your mind that allowed that moment of clarity. Hypnotherapy is similar to that. It is a technique that accesses the subconscious mind which in turn enables an increase in the response to suggestion and changes to perception and memory.
Let’s face it, life moves fast and it can kick your butt at times. In a city as fast-paced as NYC, the hustle and bustle can wear people down and leave them overwhelmed. Everyone’s story is different and it could be filled with heartache or depression, and nowhere to turn. However, since there is so much activity in NYC, there is also greater access to services to help deal with life’s ups and downs, such as hypnosis.
When you were young, you probably hated bedtime. Bedtime meant the end of fun activities like reading, playing with friends, and watching television. It meant having to say good night to your toys and brushing your teeth. But as you grow older, the idea of falling asleep in a comfortable bed after a long day at work actually seems pretty fantastic and many people look forward to it.
Not being able to ever seem to get a good night’s sleep can be very frustrating. However, it can also be a lot more than that, as sleep deprivation can actually be very bad for both your physical and your mental health. What many of those who struggle with insomnia do not realize however is that where counting sheep and warm milk at bedtime might not have helped them solve their problem a visit to a practitioner offering hypnosis in New York City may very well be the answer.
Freedom Hypnosis NYC
Reach Us: 34-18 Northern Blvd, Long Island City, NY, 11101
We Are Available on Call for Free Consultation: (917) 300-1809
- Tuesday-Thursday: 12pm to 8pm
- Saturday: 12pm to 6pm
- Sunday, Monday & Friday: Closed
Disclaimer: Results may vary from individual to individual. Read More.
- FreedomHypnosisNYC.comSharpen Your Confidence with HypnosisOctober 18, 2019 - 4:05 pm
- FreedomHypnosisNYC.comImprove Your Sleep With HypnosisJune 9, 2019 - 10:42 am
- FreedomHypnosisNYC.comHypnosis To Heal Heart-BreakJune 8, 2019 - 11:49 pm
- FreedomHYpnosisNYC.comOvercome Fears Forever with HypnosisJune 8, 2019 - 10:54 pm
- Freedom Hypnosis NYCLose Weight with HypnosisJune 8, 2019 - 6:11 pm
- Freedom Hypnosis NYCStop SmokingJune 7, 2019 - 9:07 pm
- FreedomHypnosisNYC.comAnxiety Relief with HypnosisJune 6, 2019 - 10:41 pm
- Hypnosis to Forget
- Hypnosis to Cure Insomnia
- Online Hypnosis Services During These Unprecedented Times
- Best of Hypnotherapy Practices in NYC
- Impact of Hypnosis over Health in 2020
- Hypnosis NYC
- I can’t be Hypnotized!
- Hypnotherapy NYC
- Looking for Hypnosis NYC?
- Will hypnosis really work for me?
- What Can Hypnosis Help With?
- What Life Could be Like? – “If Only…”